[gptalk] Re: Can't use Group Policy Results Wizard

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:42:24 -0700

In order to do GPResults, you need the ability to talk DCOM and you need
access to WMI. If the error is specifically "Access Denied" that means that
something on the box is preventing you from properly authenticating to it.
As a starting point, can you map a drive on that box using your credentials?