[gptalk] Can I just say thank you to all the contributors of the list.

  • From: "Craig Judd" <craig.judd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:46:48 +0100

I don't often ask for help, as I don't often need it, most of my questions
have already been answered here on the gpo list, and as such I would like to
say thank you Darren for organizing and maintaining this fine repository of
CJ in the UK

Parkstone Grammar School has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
attachment to this email has been swept for viruses.  However, the school
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. If you have any queries please contact ICT Support at
Parkstone Grammar School.