[gptalk] Booker with another good one for the list - Not folder redirection this time :)

  • From: "Washington, Booker" <Booker.Washington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:04:28 -0500

I tried to run a gpupdate /force under a users profile.

I get an error that says:

"Failed to refresh User Policy.  Error - The system cannot find the file
specified.  Exiting....
Computer Policy Refresh has completed."

I restart the comptuer, run the gpupdate again, and everything is ok.

I go to my Group Policy wizard to run the results wizard.  For one user
,the wizard runs just fine.

For another user, I get the error

"The system cannot find the file specified"