[gptalk] Re: Birds-of-a-Feather session?

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:55:23 -0500

MMS was good times. Too bad you didn't get to stay longer Darren!
Thorbjorn and all the guys from SpecOps were a blast to hang out with.

Unfortunately I won't be at TechEd either. Kind of hard to justify when
the company just sent me to Vegas for a whole week. J

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>