[gptalk] Re: Authentication

  • From: "Gray Troutman" <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:47:26 -0500

Hmm...I think that may have actually been %logonserver%, now that I think
about it.  Like I said, it's been a long time.

On 9/22/06, Attardo, Joe <Joe_Attardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good Morning,

We have many people who travel to other offices as part of their jobs and
the logon experience when they get there is painfully slow. Is there a way
to set a policy so if a user authenticates to a domain controller away from
their "home office" that they will not receive any policies such as a logon
script or folder redirection.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe