[gptalk] Re: Applying GPO to a Local User Account

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:00:42 -0700

You could use the local GPO for the local user account. It should apply just
fine. Populating the local GPO can be done remotely using gpeditor, assuming
you don't have to do it across many machines. If you do, then you can copy
the various parts of the GP settings from the domain-based GPO to do this.