[gptalk] Re: Applying Computer Settings... delay

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:56:20 -0800

Ryan-

I don't have a great answer for you here. It could be something that is
trying to run at least once and until it does, it causes issues, but what
that could be, I'm not sure. I have seen the Windows Update client process
to hang a workstation and this phase of GP processing so that is a
possibility worth investigating, but outside of that, it could also be some
hardware\network interface driver issue that manifests itself this way.

Darren