[gptalk] Re: Apply GPO to Computers Only

  • From: "Buonora, Craig \(GE, Research, consultant\)" <buonora@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:03:37 -0500

Darren thanks for the response, this GPO is to prevent users from
mapping drives. What I need to configure is to prevent any user that
logs on to a group of 5 machines [except 1 or two admins] from
right-clicknig on My Computer - Map Network Drive. Just 5 machines, not
the entrie Domain and I do NOT want to create a seperate OU for this.
Can this be done?