[gptalk] Re: Another strange Folder Redirection action

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:22:29 -0800

You truly have the weirdest problems with Folder Redirection J. I use
CutePDF myself but I've not seen that issue. Have you tried looking for that
file in the original user profile location (i.e. under c:\documents and
settings\<username>\My Documents? Its possible that the way the app is
coded, it just hard codes the path to the local profile without even looking
at the redirected Folder.