[gptalk] Re: Another Script Processing question...

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:53:04 -0800

Tom-

I apologize for the delay. I've been out for the past couple of days. So, if
I look at the reg file below, the immediate thing I see is that if this is
running as a logon script, and the user is not an administrator on their
system, the reg file is going to fail because normal users don't have write
access to those reg keys.

Darren