[gptalk] Allowing USB devices through group policy?

  • From: "Jason Williams" <jasonwilliams74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:04:18 -0800

I've been asked to allow about a dozen users to have the ability to
use USB devices on their PC's for work related items.
In my search, I've found a lot of articles on how to disallow USB
device access to PC's, but not actually how to allow it.

Is it possible to do through GP? Or is another method preferred?