[gptalk] Admin Policies?

  • From: "Savanah Garrison" <sgarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:28:19 -0500

Whenever I try to install a new program on my Terminal Server, a screen
comes up that says the "Administrator has policies in effect to prevent
this installation".  However, I am the administrator, and I'm logged in
as such.

My GPO is set to not include administrators, and is set to allow admins
to remotely install programs.  However, I have tried remotely and
locally, but get the same error.

Any ideas?

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This electronic transmission and any documents or other
writings sent with it constitute confidential information intended only for the
named recipient.  If you have received this communication in error, do not read
it. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
then delete the message.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking
of any action concerning the contents of this communication or any
attachment(s) by anyone other than the named recipient is strictly prohibited.

PNG image