[gptalk] Re: Adding to My Documents

  • From: hans straat <hstraat@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:28:15 +0000

you don't it's not a distribution mechanisme. Write a script for those users
who need it. Make a GPO hook the script like a logonscript to that gpo, now
enable the gpo on the OU were the users reside in and your done.

To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [gptalk] Adding to My DocumentsFrom:
mpandya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:12:30 +0100Hi, How do i add a file
via GP to all users My Documents folder? Users are not using Roaming profiles
and not folder redirection.
--------------------------------------------------Minesh
Pandya************************************************************************Barlow
 Lyde & Gilbert LLPBeaufort House, 15 St. Botolph Street, London EC3A
7NJ.Telephone : +44 (0)20 7247 2277Fax : +44 (0)20 7643 8500Web Site :
http://www.blg.co.ukVAT Number: 243202705CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThis e-mail may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please telephone us immediately and delete the e-mail from your
system. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not disclose to any
other person, nor take copies, of the contents of this e-mail and/or any
attachment to it. We try to ensure that our communications are free of viruses
but do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that viruses may cause.
You should take your own steps to ensure that communications are free of
viruses.Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP is a limited liability partnership,
registered in England and Wales with registered number OC325641. Barlow Lyde &
Gilbert LLP is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The applicable
rules can be found on the Authority's website.The term partner is used to refer
to a member of Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP or an employee or consultant with
equivalent standing and qualifications. A list of the members of Barlow Lyde &
Gilbert LLP is open to inspection at the registered office, Beaufort House, 15
St Botolph Street, EC3A