[gptalk] Re: Adding 'Computers' as a default chosen object type

  • From: "Northwood, Ian" <Ian.Northwood@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:09:02 +0100

OK, everyone, thanks for all the responses. Consider the challenge as
'abandoned'. I'll continue to simply grit my teeth in frustration.

Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Ltd. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: County Gates Bournemouth England, BH1 2NF, No.61 Coll.
Financial Services Authority Register number 110035.

This email (and any attachments):

- is for its intended recipients only and may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. If received in error, any use of this email is
prohibited.
Please delete it (and any copies) and notify us on +44(0)1202 292333, ext.
4044.

-  is believed to be free of any virus or other defect but internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free and we do not
accept any liability for any loss or damage from their receipt or use.
Opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of the Society.

LV= and Liverpool Victoria are trade marks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly
Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the
Liverpool Victoria group of companies.
LV= reserves the right to monitor and inspect emails sent to and by its
employees.  To find out more about us please visit: www.lv.com