[gptalk] Re: Access Denied on Roaming Profile Folder(s)

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:15:56 -0800

How are you trying to access the profile exactly? Is this for a user who is
logged on as themselves and they get access denied on their own folders or are
you trying to access a roaming profile on the server as an administrator?
Because, by default, Administrators are not granted access to profiles.  And,
I’m not sure but I believe that policy you set below only helps at profile
creation time.