[gptalk] Re: ADMX custom base addition

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:20:19 -0700

Scott-

What I would recommend, frankly, is to use Microsoft's Free ADMX Editor,
that comes with the ADMX Migrator. It makes creating ADMX files much simpler
than doing it by hand. I, personally, have not undertaken manual authoring
of ADMX files since this tool came out. Its also been updated since the
initial release to fix some issues people had.

You can get it at:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0F1EEC3D-10C4-4B5F-
9625-97C2F731090C
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0F1EEC3D-10C4-4B5F
-9625-97C2F731090C&displaylang=en> &displaylang=en

Darren