[gptalk] ADM to ADMX migration

  • From: "Scott Klassen" <klas9574@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:48:23 -0600

I've been preparing for awhile to move my servers to the server 2008
platform.  Most of my ADM's have been migrated already, the remainder will
be switched over to GPP Policies.  So, has anyone attempted migrating the
two big bad GPOs, Domain Policy and Domain Controller Policy, from ADM to
ADMX in an existing domain?  Any problems or gotchas?

Scott Klassen