[gptalk] Re: ADM template problems - applying policy shows still shows as Not Configured.

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:33:28 +1000

Hi Alan,

Remove the leading slash on the registry key and it will work...

"Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\Ne

wStartPanel"

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software (Now with ADMX and Preference support):-

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir
<http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=pol_summary.shtml>
&f=pol_summary.shtml

ADM Template Editor(Now with ADMX support):-

http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir
<http://www.sysprosoft.com/index.php?ref=activedir&f=adm_summary.shtml>
&f=adm_summary.shtml

Policy Log Reporter(Free)