[gptalk] Re: ADM problem

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:24:59 -0400

If the value does not exist (previously) it should work.  This is
considered a "user preference" and a GPO will only apply it once.  It
will not be "managed".

Doug Delaney
GM Desktop Engineering
Global Client Engineering GM
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx <mailto:Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx>

Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.