[gptalk] Re: ADM Error: Invalid registry value type

  • From: "Clemson, Chris \(IHG\)" <Chris.Clemson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:14:43 -0000

On further investigation, it seems that the following section has the
problem:

                POLICY !!SNMP2_Communities
                        #if version >= 4
                        SUPPORTED !!SUPPORTED_WindowsXP
                        #endif
                        EXPLAIN !!SNMP2_ValidCommunities_Help
                        KEYNAME
"Software\Policies\SNMP\Parameters\ValidCommunities"
                        PART "Community: public" DROPDOWNLIST NOSORT

                        VALUENAME "public"

                        ITEMLIST
                                NAME "Remove public community" VALUE
DELETE
                                NAME "NONE" VALUE NUMERIC 1
                                NAME "NOTIFY" VALUE NUMERIC 2
                                NAME "READ ONLY" VALUE NUMERIC 4 DEFAULT
                                NAME "READ WRITE" VALUE NUMERIC 8
                                NAME "READ CREATE" VALUE NUMERIC 16
                        END ITEMLIST

                        END PART

                        PART "Community: insight" DROPDOWNLIST NOSORT

                        VALUENAME "insight"

                        ITEMLIST
                                NAME "Remove public community" VALUE
DELETE
                                NAME "NONE" VALUE NUMERIC 1
                                NAME "NOTIFY" VALUE NUMERIC 2
                                NAME "READ ONLY" VALUE NUMERIC 4
                                NAME "READ WRITE" VALUE NUMERIC 8
                                NAME "READ CREATE" VALUE NUMERIC 16
DEFAULT
                        END ITEMLIST

                        END PART
                END POLICY

I thought it might have been the "VALUE DELETE" part that it didn't
like, but i removed both references and still got the error.
Anyone know where the error could lie?
Thank you,

Chris