[gptalk] ADM Error: Invalid registry value type

  • From: "Clemson, Chris \(IHG\)" <Chris.Clemson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:44:54 -0000

Hi guys,

Have any of you seen this error in the GPMC Settings tab before:

"An unknown error occurred while data was gathered for this extension.
Details: Internal Error: Invalid registry value type" ?

This happened after I have created a custom ADM, which I can view and
change in the Group Policy Editor, and no errors occur.
Does know an easy way of trying to troubleshoot this?

Also, the settings seem to get pushed to the client without problems, so
I guess I could ignore the error, but it isn't helpful if I ever want to
If it would help I could post the .adm file I have created.
Thank you,