[gptalk] Re: A simple question to which a quick google search actually did not help

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:28:57 -0500

Ditto what Darren said. IE Maintenance Policy is pretty nasty. The newer
Zone Mapping he mentioned below is much nicer and easier to maintain. It
also allows you to layer your zone mapping so that if multiple GPOs are
setting trusted sites they will merge together instead of one completely
overwriting the other.

Regards,
Jamie Nelson