[gptalk] Re: A simple question to which a quick google search actually did not help

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:21:06 -0700

Frankly, I stay away from using IE maintenance to set trusted sites. I much
prefer the Admin. Templates found under Computer (and User)
Configuration\Admin Templates\Windows Components\Internet Explorer\Internet
Control Panel\Security Page\Site to Zone Assignment List. This is a more
reliable method than IE Maintenance and also prevents the user from adding
their own sites  once this policy is set.

Darren