[gptalk] A quickie re:screensaver GPO

  • From: "Katy Wilson" <Katy.Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:46:05 +0100

Hi,

I've set a default screen saver in GPO and tell it to kick in after 600
seconds but it's not!
After 600 seconds the screen locks but no screen saver - Please would
anyone know what I might have done to over-ride the screensaver setting
with a lock machine setting???!!

Thank you
Katy

Employer Services Ltd. registered in England. Registered number: 03802573.
Registered Office: 66 North Quay, Great Yarmouth Norfolk NR30 1HE

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may well also be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.

Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence.

Thank you for your co-operation. Please contact us on  +44 (0)1277  230656 or
email postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need assistance.