[gptalk] Re: 2 Software Packages on a GPO

  • From: "Robert Mariani" <rmariani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:42:49 +1100 (EST)

Darren there is no dependancies between the two packages - they just need to be
installed and removed at the same time - i though it might be more elegant to
do it on 1
gpo

On Fri, January 19, 2007 9:27 am, Darren Mar-Elia
said:

Robert-
It is definitely possible to
deploy multiple packages per GPO. The only thing that is hard to do is create
dependencies between two packages&mdash;but I don&rsquo;t know if you need that.

Darren