[gptalk] Re: 2 Software Packages on a GPO

  • From: "Robert Mariani" <rmariani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:36:54 +1100 (EST)

not that im aware - but would be prefer to keep them separate as they are each
highly
configurable nad could need changing

On Fri, January
19, 2007 9:26 am, Tim Bolton said:

Not sure if this is correct, but is it possible to create
both packages as a single MSI?

TB

On 1/18/07,
Robert Mariani rmariani@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all...

Just a quick one that google was unable to answer for me.

Is a single GPO able to deploy 2 software packages or is 1 for 1?

Eg
- Autodesk have a few software pagages that can be depoyed via gpo - say Revit
and
AutoCAD - since we bought them as a suite they must be installed together. -
this is how
i arrived at the 1 gpo 2 software distributions.

Regards
Robert