[gpsbug] WHITE SHOALS SPRING RACE SERIES - 29 APR FInish Times

  • From: Mark Swart <mark_swart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

Gents,
We enjoyed a day of 'trading paint' with John E., I don't think we were ever
more than a couple boatlengths apart but Recovery edged us by a few seconds at
the line, which puts them way ahead on handicap. Our finish time was 14:07:14.
Congrats John, glad to have you back!
Steve -- good call on the short course -- the wind completely died about 1/2
way back to Leeward and we ended up motoring. Would have been a nerve racking
drifter if we had done the full course.
-Mark