[gpsbug] Re: WHITE SHOALS SPRING RACE SERIES 2012

  • From: Mark Swart <mark_swart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "timothy_luton@xxxxxxxxxxx" <timothy_luton@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:57:23 -0700 (PDT)

Tim -- It was cool to see you all out there, I took some pics of you and will
email them to you in a separate email (this also goes for Steve and Wind Rush
II).

Funkytown's finish time was 14:20:35. We had a good sail today, and a lot of
fun! I saw a couple of other boats out there before the gun and was hoping they
were part of our fleet, but no such luck. Bottom cleaning is definitely worth
the money, especially given that our next three races are right after each
other.

-Mark Swart.

________________________________
 From: Tim Luton <timothy_luton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx; Gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jlpn@xxxxxxxx;
cat3086@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'RUSS GOODWIN' <lrgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; 'RMCG5070:
aol.com' <RMCG5070@xxxxxxx>; 'tom orlowski orlowski' <torlo@xxxxxxxxx>;
john.ormond@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'Jonathan Hornsby' <jhornsby2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 4:51 PM
Subject: [gpsbug] Re: WHITE SHOALS SPRING RACE SERIES  2012

BODACIOUS had a 15:02:12 GPS finish time, Wind Rush and I think it was Black
Pearl left us way like we were anchored J

Great day though, definitely need to get the bottom cleaned!!!

Tim