[gpsbug] Re: WHITE SHOALS SPRING RACE SERIES 2012

  • From: Tom Orlowski <tjorlowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:14:30 +0000

John,

Good luck with the surgery.

Tom

________________________________
From: gpsbug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [gpsbug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of
John Edwards [editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 8:57 AM
To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: John Wandling-Email; Gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jlpn@xxxxxxxx;
cat3086@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'RUSS GOODWIN'; 'RMCG5070: aol.com'; 'tom orlowski
orlowski'
Subject: [gpsbug] Re: WHITE SHOALS SPRING RACE SERIES 2012

Steve,
Recovery won't be out for a couple weeks until I can get the 2nd knee
replacement working a bit (surgery's Monday, March 26). Jim Groves will be
available as a crew member, I'm confident. See you as soon as possible.
John E

On Mar 22, 2012, at 11:14 PM,
s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 A quick heads up to announce the beginning of the Spring series on Sunday,
April 1. We need to get out & enjoy this weather!

The race's first gun will be at 1300 local (1:00 PM) & 1310 start by GPS.
Monitor Channel 71.

Let's continue the the great 2012 racing we started on New Years Day!

Additional info to follow this weekend.

See you out there!
Steve
Wind Rush II