[gpsbug] Updated Web Site

Hi,

I added some pics to our new website.  Susan got a great shot of Lady J
under spinnaker, and I found some pretty good photos from the website we
lost.  Always looking for some good pics, so if you have any you'd like to
post, e-mail 'em to me.

Also, last week, Mike remarked that the coodinates for mark "A" were not
correct.  Actually, my cutter and paster got out of hand, and I put the
latitude in twice and skipped the longitude.  Sorry, especially if any of
you are still out there looking for it.  Should be correct now, although I
would appreciate any noticed differences.

See/talk with you tomorrow.

John