[gpsbug] Sat Race Instructions

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WhiteShoal \('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:39:02 -0400

Wind Saturday is forecast from north around 15, should give us a full race.

Plan to start at Pagan River - warning at 10:00, prep at 10:05, Start at
10:10.  Monitor VHF 71.

I will try to place a drop mark at "B" in case we want to end there.  This
is mostly an experiment to see if our drop mark will stay in place for a
couple of hours.

I am expecting the following boats:

Wind Rush II, Odyssey, Alexis, Recovery, Rebecca, Whisper (Note that
Tranquillity is in the series but Tom is taking Saturday off.)

Please don't forget to e-mail me your finish time, and the name(s) of the
boats ahead of you and behind you.

Thanks,

John