[gpsbug] Sailing Video and other instruction

Hey folks, check out the website of US Sailing.   They have added a lot of
short sailing tips videos that you can view online, and a number of online
courses and articles about sailing.  I belong to US Sailing and encourage
membership in it.  Your dues go towards promoting sailing in general and
part goes toward the youth sailing program from which many of our Olympic
sailors come.

http://www.ussailing.org/

If you join CBYRA (Chesapeake Bay Yacht Racing Association), they have an
option where you can combine CBYRA and US Sailing membership and at a
discount.

Check it out:

http://www.cbyra.org