From: gpsbug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 8/27/2005 3:55 PM
Subject: [gpsbug] Results of First Race

Unofficial results of race 1 are on the website.

Rebecca J 1, Recovery 2, Anam Cara 3, Alexis 4, Windrus 5, So Yankee 6,
Odyssey DNF.

After drifting over the starting line, and wondering if I'd be lynched,
after about half an hour, the wind filled in and we had a decent race.
hope you all took time to notice the dolphins playing along the Rescue
shoreline, and the ominous waterspout that popped up over Fort Eustice
as we
were finishing.

Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend,  we're going saiing on the
Rapahannok (or however you spell it).

See ya week after.

John