[gpsbug] No Race Tomorrow

  • From: <orlowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:01:07 -0500

Gang,

The Weather Channel and Weather.com both say that there is between an 80% and
95% chance of rain with scattered thunder showers until at least 2 pm tomorrow.
 While the winds are predicted to be great at about 10 to 13 mph, I don't think
we'll have much participation or any fun in the rain.  Therefore, I'm canceling
tomorrow's race.  We will reschedule it for sometime in October.

Knowing how frequently the predictions are wrong, I will probably regret this
decision in the morning.  However, I'm doing this early because we have boats
potentially coming from 3 different places and I want to get the word out.

Tom