[gpsbug] No Race Tomorrow

Gang,

The Weather Channel and Weather.com both say that there is between an 80% and 
95% chance of rain with scattered thunder showers until at least 2 pm tomorrow. 
 While the winds are predicted to be great at about 10 to 13 mph, I don't think 
we'll have much participation or any fun in the rain.  Therefore, I'm canceling 
tomorrow's race.  We will reschedule it for sometime in October.

Knowing how frequently the predictions are wrong, I will probably regret this 
decision in the morning.  However, I'm doing this early because we have boats 
potentially coming from 3 different places and I want to get the word out.

Tom 


Other related posts:

  • » [gpsbug] No Race Tomorrow