[gpsbug] Little Bay Challenge

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:42:46 -0400

Folks,

Little Bay Challenge will be sailed Saturday, July 15th.  This is a fun race
that I plan to attend. The race is usually late Sat Morning, Saturday
afternoon, followed by a cookout/party at Willoughby Harbor Marina.

I plan to leave from Gatling Pointe early Saturday Morning, race the race,
party the party, and sail back Sunday.  If we can get more than one boat, we
will certainly race back.

Willoughby Harbor usually has transient slips available, and/or Willoughby
Bay usually provides a good anchorage if you want to anchor out.

But you need a phrf rating.

Getting a phrf rating is pretty easy.  Go the website
http://www.phrfchesbay.com/ and follow the instructions.

To enter the race, go to the website
http://www.broadbaysailing.org/calendar/event.asp?eventid=%7B2A848713%2D0F50
%2D025A%2DAE06%2D441BA5DEA75E%7D

Note that it is free, but there is a charge for the party.

Lets get a few boats out...register as White Shoal Sailing Club...kick some
butt, OK?

See ya.

John