[gpsbug] Fall Series, etc.

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:15:10 -0400

Skippers,

After due deliberation, I have decided to leave things pretty much the way
they are.  Handicaps, staggered starts, and all.  While the starts may be
kind of dull, you can't deny that the finishes can be more fun.

We have a new boat in the fleet, Mark D'Etcheverry has purchased a
fast-looking Catalina 36.  I'll come up with a rating for her as soon as I
get an application.  Since some time has gone bye since I last looked at a
lot of boats, if any of you want your rating re-considered, please go to the
website and fill in the form also.

http://webpages.charter.net/j.wandling

Then click on "Application" button on left side of page.

Thanks.

John

p.s.  Rebecca J represented WSSC at the Little Bay Challenge this year.  We
had a great time but had a tough time holding em off by ourselves... Results
are on Portsmouth Boat Club Website.

See ya on the water.