[gpsbug] FW: Winter Party

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gpsbug@Freelists. '" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:52:54 -0500

John is correct.  I was thinking about Valentine's Day when I typed the
date, I guess.

Anyway,  I'd like to correct the date to Friday, the 15th.  I know most of
you all will be taking your respective honeys out on the 14th for a quiet
dinner, etc.  Build some points for more sailing time.

Hope you can make it.

Thanks,

John