[gps-talkusers] Re: user interface

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:59:33 -0800

Not to m ention that the braille keyboard may be a more natural transition for users. I prefer the buttons of the tiny qwerty keyboards because I'm faster and can trip keys with thumb tip movements rapidly but I had great and very early instruction in qwerty typing skills which others may not have been luck with.

And i like your point with the fact you only need 6 keys and a space bar instead of 40+. It's an interesting point your m aking because this is a problem on devices in general, not just for the blind. As the devices shrink the means of I/O becomes more complex.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>