[gps-talkusers] ultiple repeat, BT 338 fine

  • From: vicky collins <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Org Gps-Talkusers@Freelists. <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:50:52 -0500

Hi All,

Well, when I tried the BT 338 receiver this morning, it worked just fine with
the multiple repeat commands.  So, who knows.  Either I was doing something
wrong before, or the number of satellites and weather conditions made the
difference.  For, the last time I tried with the BT 338 when it didn't work, I
normally got 4 or 5 satellites and it was cloudy, while I got between 8 and 10
satellites today and it was sunny.