[gps-talkusers] Re: the sendero maps pc version

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:23:46 +0100

thanks I will go to the shopping cart on the site. I do have the maps on the apex of course.At 13:17 12/07/2010, you wrote:

Hi,
If your 2010 was an upgrade, you will need to purchase Sendero Maps.
Sendero Maps is only included for new purchases of 2010 for free.

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:06:38 +0100
John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all
> just to confirm
> I am an apex user of 2010 gps.
> I have downloaded the pc version of sendero maps.
> if I try to register it says cannot register.
> not sure if i AM DOIN this correct.
> it says 29 days left. I am running the trial version of the maps.
> just wondering how to proceed.
> thanks for any help.
>
> To change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation mode):
> http://senderogroup.com/social_media/email.htm

Sendero Group
Distributors and developers of Sendero GPS for 5 platforms,
BrailleNote, BrailleSense, Pac Mate, Windows PC and Mobile Geo for
Windows phones. Also, distributing Trekker Breeze, Victor Stream,
KNFB Reader Mobile, Talks, Mobile Speak, Miniguide and ID Mate.

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.