[gps-talkusers] Re: the sendero maps pc version

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:17:27 -0700

Hi John,
Well did you purchase the full version from Sendero?  If you just download
the file from your account then you just get the 30 day trial, once you
confirm you want to purchase the full version you either call Sendero or go
onto our website and purchase the PC maps version from our shopping cart.
Once that is done and Sendero processes your order you will receive an email
notification that your account has been updated then all you do is run the
software again and it will automatically change your account from a trial to
a full version without you having to download or enter any special license
key.

Please note the Sendero offices are open 9AM to 5PM Pacific Daylight time
and no one is available over the weekend to process orders.  So if you
purchased this over this weekend I am sure you will get your email
notification later today.  That is assuming 1. you placed the order and 2.
you have set up your correct email address with your account at
www.gosendero.com

Thanks.

Charles LaPierre, CTO
Sendero Group LLC