[gps-talkusers] Re: taking your gps on airlines

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:25:35 -0700

Well I travel a good bit between Ohio and Arizona and all they will have you do is simply take your Bn out of the case and they will wipe it down with a rag to see if it has exploasives. But all they are interested in is the bn, you don't have to worry about the receiver.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Farina" <john.farina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>