[gps-talkusers] Re: still trying to get info on Mobile Geo

  • From: Kevin chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:57:01 -0500

Yes, Mobile Geo does use Sendero SDK, which makes most features similar to
Sendero GPS for BrailleNote. It is up to SDK holders to make user interface for
features, which means there may or may not be more, same or fewer features.
Commands and way information is presented is completely different, but is the
Mobile Speak and Windows Mobile look and feel. Maps and POIs are exactly the
same, given they are running same SDK version. Sendero Group develops for
Sendero GPS for BrailleNote first then makes SDK, which Codefactory, HIMS and
Freedom Scientific can take to incorporate it into an update.
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone