[gps-talkusers] still trying to get info on Mobile Geo

  • From: "jason smith" <thisisjj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:21:07 +1000

Hi list,
I am still wanting some information on Mobile Geo compared to the standard
Sendaro Product. For example, as I understand it. Mobile Geo is produced by
Code Factory for Windows mobile phones. And uses MobileSpeak as the
screenreader for the phone. However, it runs the Sendaro SDK for the GPS
function of Mobile Geo. Is the SDK used the same program as that used on the
Braillenote etc? Or is it completely different? Basically I am wanting to know,
if we get exactly the same function and features as the GPS system run on the
Braillenote etc? And if so, does that also mean learning a whole new type of
commands as with the Braillenote? Or do we still employ the usual Windows way
of thinking?

Thanks Jason