[gps-talkusers] Re: some questions

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:51:59 -0400

If you are running Windows XP you need active synch. If you are running Vista or 7 it is windows mobile device center.

The pass code for the receiver is the standard 0000.

On 7/8/2012 8:59 PM, Adam B. Shaible wrote:
Hi Katie,
Thanks for writing back.
I read the users' manual, and it said that I need to use Active Sync to install
the software.  I don't see it on my PC.  I looked in Accessories and found
Syncronization.  I have a Soni Veio, running Windows XP.
The manual also said that I need to have the GPS passkey when I ad the device
to Mobile Geo.  Can you please tell me what the passkey is?
I thank you for your help, and I enjoyed the demmonstration at the conference.

Best regards,
Adam