[gps-talkusers] Re: sing GPS with outdated maps

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:15:11 -0700

Well it is certainly an important feature. Probably the biggest breakthrough of my mobility experience was discovering that that method actually worked when I put the back door of my building in Cincinnati and could get there. It actually freed me from the "tunnel" existance which so many blind people live in.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>