[gps-talkusers] Re: sing GPS with outdated maps

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:09:48 -0700

This command is my survival here in Scottsdale because there is a huge walking path which goes for miles literally and the turning points are extremely indistinguishable.
This is why Mike's gps is so superior in every way to all the others.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>