[gps-talkusers] Re: seeing eye gps

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:42:31 -0500

I am very interested in getting the functionality of sendero in a phone, so I
have many questions.
How do you operate a phone one handed, when you have to hold the phone while
finger dancing to make it do things?  2.  Can you accidentally knock it in to
some other aplication by bumping it against your ear while holding it?
3.
Can you make and answer calls while the GPS is still telling you information as
you travel?
4.  Imagine!  GPSing, talking, and texting all at the same time.  I'd feel just
like a sightie!!!!