[gps-talkusers] Re: seeing eye gps

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:21:51 -0400

A few more thoughts then,

I am leaving on a trip this evening with an overnight bag containing a notebook
computer with my few clothes and toiletries, another small bag with wallet,
tickets, passport, phone  and other essentials, a white cane of course and I
don't wish to sling an additional  note taker around my neck. One multipurpose
phone and I could carry several additional batteries if necessary and still
have less bulk and weight.

After all, portability is what one wants for travel and what is GPS if not for
travel.

Dale Leavens.