[gps-talkusers] Re: receivers

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:21:07 -0700

Why would you want a gps with a mechanical switch? I mean what would that accomplish?

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.
----- Original Message ----- From: "liam" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "liam" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:52:51 +0100

Use a light probe to see if the lights are on on the receiver.  Caretec
do one that is a colour identifier and light sensor or probe

Use x cord to get an idea of where you are.  Or hit F to find the
nearest points of interest.

- Liam